-->
There are 2 different types of people who will tell you that you can't make a difference in this world. They are 1) Those who are afraid to try and 2) Those who are afraid you will succeed.

Interview with Ram Prasad, the passionate blogger of BrainDrainAdda.com

Here is the inspiring interview of the Ram Prasad. He dedicated his blog to education and working for the welfare of the students. He talks about his blogging life and shares other interesting news.


1. Hello sir, you have been a well-known blogger and an inspiration to many other new bloggers. Can you please tell us about yourself? How old are you?

Hi thanks for choosing me for the interview, myself is Ramprasad from Karimnagar, a city in the heart of newly formed Telangana state. I am engineering graduate and currently jobless. Hmm I do not think revealing my age cannot do any purpose hence I will keep it as secret.

2. How many years you have been blogging? How many blogs you have owned? Does any family members help you in blogging? How did you come to know about blogging/How was your beginning in the blogging/Tell about your first blog.


Well to speak in frank I started my journey of blogging as a content writer in IndiaStudyChannel.com website since 3 years I am in this job, in June 2013 I started my own blog and later in January 2014, I shifted to word press. I have only one blog and none of my family members is helping me in blogging. Well during searching for genuine earning websites ion Instead, I came to know about ISC website and after gaining experiencing in writing skills and articles I chosen to create my own blog. Most important thing I wants to share with all
since my first day of online writing to till today I uses to connect my mobile phone via data cable to  PC.

3. What makes your blog interesting to your current readers/What made your blog popular?

Well I always prefer to post in a simple and common read understandable way I prefer to write regularly with more and more new posts so that my blog can reach more people.

4. What is your background in the niche you are blogging/Are you a technical person/why did you choose this niche?

My blog niche is education and it contains all information related to education like admission news, latest recruitments, examination preparation tips, timetable counseling schedules, courses details and carrier opportunities. Well in my view majority of people comes to web search chooses keywords related to education and having less knowledge in technical related niches I chosen education as my blog’s niche and thinking to make it multi niche in future.

5. What do you do in order to keep up with latest tools and technologies/Which websites your browse regularly/What is your source of up to date knowledge?

Well I am having the hobby of reaching newspapers and following news channels, these are my sources of up to date knowledge and even I browses news websites.

6. What are the technology websites and blogs you are associated with/How many you have/do you write articles in other sites
.

Well I do not associated with any technological websites or blogs but I do visits blogs of my fellow bloggers depending upon the interested towards their posts.

7. What do you do when you are not building software or contributing in technical websites and blogs? How is your daily schedule/how many hours you work in your blog.

Well if I will not contribute, I will be busy in my regular life and even busy in collecting data from newspapers and channels.  My daily schedule is not fixed and in past I usually spend a maximum of 4-5 hours in blogging but at present days, it got restricted to 2 hours.

8. Which webmaster/blogger is your role model? Which sites/blogs you like to follow? Do you have any bad experience from other bloggers? What was the biggest challenge you ever faced? Who are the top 5 technical experts/bloggers in your network?

Well I do not made any role model but I like all bloggers who even started their blogging career just days before. Well I prefers to follow my mother website in which I learnt ABCD of blogging
Indiastudychannel.com. So far I have not faced any bad experience with fellow bloggers instead I got help and support from all basically I am a friendly and simple nature person won’t interferes others work, it only given me good experiences.

9. Can you mention the name of the big bloggers in your friends
list/network?


Well I can’t know exactly who are the big bloggers but I do name few bloggers whom I know since days and are there still now Tony John, Ashwani Kumar Singh, Atish Ranjan, Krishna Kumar, Pooja Bhushan, Radha, Sugandha Agarwal and many more, sorry If I haven’t named any known ones.

10. What do you think about the future of blogging?

Blogging has bright future and it can become as a best career option for all. Blogging not only improves skills among college going students but also allows earning money for their needs. Hence instead of wasting time in social sites and other useless activities on internet my sincere suggestion to present youngsters is start blogging
choosing a niche and post regularly.

11. Do you think it will continue to be a profitable business in the long run? What are your future plans/Are you planning to be a full time blogger/Anyother online business you plan to start?

Blogging may not make you rich in short but one who dedicatedly works regularly will earn a good amount in long run. I haven’t any future plans and as far as I gets time I keeps updating my blog and till now no plans for starting any online business.

12. Do you like to share your earnings/how much you make from your blogs/which are your highest
earning blogs/what are the sources of income. (list the monthly income in each site from each source, if ready to disclose)


Even though my earnings are disappointing I never feels sad because I always thinks myself as a learner, till now I have received 5 cheques from Ad Sense, along with these earnings I will be paid for posting content in IndiaStudychannel website.

13. Do you use affiliate marketing to earn revenue? What is your advice to others on
affiliate marketing?


Till now I haven’t used affiliate marketing but heard about its after knowing everything about the marketing only I can suggest others.

14. Which source of revenue you suggest as an alternative to Google AdSense?

Ad Sesne only the best source of income but you need to work hard with good skills. I do not think about other alternatives.

15. Which are the online social communities that you are most active on?


I am active on Facebook even though I share all my posts with other social networking sites too but I am available on Facebook.

16. Most big bloggers have reported that their revenue has been coming down in last few years due to high competition. How is your earnings in last few years? Are they growing? How is your
traffic growing?


Yes mine also got effected but I won’t given priority towards it I am doing my job of keep posting actively and regularly.

17. How did blogging help you personally other than making
money?How do you socialize?What does your family think about your
blogs?


I always prefer to learn new things instead of earning money so far I have learned a lot from blogging and came to know many people residing in different parts of my country India and world. My family won’t know anything about blogging and they always keep scolding and negative words but I won’t take them as serious.

18. What do you think about the Panda and Penguin updates from Google? Did your blogs get affected by it? What advice you give to other bloggers to avoid Panda/Penguin penalties?

I haven’t much knowledge about this , before posting you need to follow all laid guidelines.

19. What do you think about the future of SEO?What you advice - focus on a single site or create several sites in various niche?

SEO will be there forever because traffic to websites and blogs will come only through keywords and SEO skills are mandatory for good traffic. In my opinion having a single site on a particular niche is good and in long run after getting popular in search engines you can post content on multiple niches.

20. I have seen in many online blogger communities, many bloggers sharing insulting information about other prominent bloggers. What is your take on such unhealthy practices?

It is not good to insult other fellow bloggers, one need to compete with other in a healthy manner. I won’t give any priority towards such practices and I always tries to busy in my work.

21. Which technology company you like the most - Microsoft/Google/Apple? And why? Which company you think will be doing best after 5 years from now?

According to me Google is the best company and it only will do best even after 5 years. We know Google only providing a wonderful opportunity to earn genuinely through Ad sense program; hence, it will remain as popular.

22. Do you have any Microsoft certifications or other certifications?  Are you a Microsoft MVP? How does the MVP status help you?

No I have not any certifications.

Thank you Ramprasad sir for your interview to us. We appreciate your great work for the students and you are really a inspiration for the new bloggers.

Share this: